GP Jhajjar Library is a modern library meant to fulfill the information needs of students, faculty and staff of various Departments of the Institute. One reading hall with a seating capacity of 150 has been provided with the Periodical Section where all the journals, newspapers and magazines are displayed. Library has a rich collection of about 90000 volumes in the stream of Engineering & Technology, applied sciences and Management. Library is also subscribing good number of journals, and 12 newspapers for its readers. The library provides Book Bank facility to the SC/ST and poor students of the Institute.
Officer In-charge Sh. Parmal Singh, Lecturer in Applied Science
|Smt. Sunita Kumari||Library Assistant||Diploma in Lib. Sc.||16 years|
The following shall be entitled to enrol themselves as members of the library:
1) The faculty members of various departments.
2) Non-teaching staff of the Institute.
3) All the students enrolled in the various departments of the Institute. Library and Reading Room: The students are allowed to use of these books freely under the following regulations:- 1. Books must be returned or got renewed within 15 days, but the Librarian may summon the return to any book earlier and when urgently required. 2. Fine as per Library rules will be imposed for every book returned late. 3. Students will be required to pay the cost of books, if lost by them. Fine as per library rules shall also be imposed.
4. Marking on books, defacing or tearing of paper is not permitted and the defaulters will ordinarily be required to pay the price of the book.
5. Technical journals are only provided in the Reading Room for the students.
|Sr. No.||Department||Name of journals||No. of Journals|
|1.||Computer Engg.||The IUP Journals of Computer Science||1|
|2.||Computer Engg.||The IUP Journals of Soft Skill||1|
|3.||ECE||The IUP Journals of ECE and Electrical||1|
|4.||Civil Engg.||The IUP Journals of Structural Engg.||1|