GP Jhajjar Library have 60,000 number of books on Diploma level study and 2500 numbers journals available in the library. The main working hours of the library are 9:00am to 5:00pm. During the examination or demand of the students, it may be extended from 8:00am to 9:00am and 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
English, Hindi newspapers and other magazines are also available in the library.
This facility is available only for the students and their guardians only.
The following shall be entitled to enrol themselves as members of the library:
1) The faculty members of various departments.
2) Non-teaching staff of the Institute.
3) All the students enrolled in the various departments of the Institute. Library and Reading Room: The students are allowed to use of these books freely under the following regulations:- 1. Books must be returned or got renewed within 15 days, but the Librarian may summon the return to any book earlier and when urgently required. 2. Fine as per Library rules will be imposed for every book returned late. 3. Students will be required to pay the cost of books, if lost by them. Fine as per library rules shall also be imposed.
4. Marking on books, defacing or tearing of paper is not permitted and the defaulters will ordinarily be required to pay the price of the book.
5. Technical journals are only provided in the Reading Room for the students.
||Name of journals
||No. of Journals
||The IUP Journals of Computer Science
||The IUP Journals of Soft Skill
||The IUP Journals of ECE and Electrical
||The IUP Journals of Structural Engg.